xath allows further customization of chat groups and profiles using CSS coding. Before you get started with your customization, read the guidelines below.
Note: xath reserves the right to change these guidelines without notice.
IMPORTANT: Failure to follow these guidelines may result in your chat group being permanently de-listed and having all its media removed, or your xat profile being deleted.
- The xath logo, links and footer must be visible at 100% opacity at all times, and must not be obstructed or modified in any way.
- The xath logo should be on a dark background and must be clickable.
- The chatbox itself and side applications must be accessible.
- Animations are okay as long as they are not intrusive to the chatting experience.
- Images or other page content can not overlap the chat.
- You can change the font or color of the text, but it must remain easily legible.
- Flashing images should not be used.
- The advert must not be hidden.
- If you fake information (e.g. your name or having the inappropriate button link elsewhere), your account and/or group could be deleted.
Group Page Links
The following links can be suppressed (if you wish to do so):
- Forum, Groups, News, Store, Trade, Help, Wiki, Like, Tweet, Embed, Edit
The following links can be moved above the fold:
- Events, Message, Inappropriate (the inappropriate icon must be kept and be easy to spot)
xath Profile (xath)
The following links can be suppressed:
- The poll can be suppressed.
- The profile picture can be suppressed, but you should make the profile name obvious.
- The logo could be moved to top left.
- The footer should not be altered.