- They are not xat staff; they volunteer their time to help xat.
- xat volunteers and some other groups have the Verified pawn added to their accounts. You will see the word 'Verified' when hovering over their pawns. Click here for more information regarding the Verified pawn.
- xat volunteers will not ask for your personal information on other websites like Facebook or Twitter.
- Never give your password to any volunteer or xat staff, even if you are sure they are real.
- If you notice any user who claims he/she is a volunteer and they are not on this page please report them to us immediately. To do so click here.
- The following users have the power to answer tickets on the xat support ticket system.
- Please NOTE that it is considered bad etiquette to ask a xat volunteer to reply to your ticket.
Please understand that xat receives a countless amount of support tickets on a daily basis. Patience and understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated!
How to become a Volunteer[modificare]
- There is no step-by-step guide to becoming a volunteer.
- You must have the qualifications xat staff is looking for (which is up to an administrator to decide). Currently it is invite only; we are not accepting applications.